A few weeks ago I was the recipient of a great surprise! A nomination for the Liebster Award for my blog, CamperChristina.com ! So very cool!
I was totally surprised by it and very honoured to get this nomination. I am a new blogger and have only been at it a few months and therefore it was even more special to me that someone recognized me and thought I was deserving of this honour.
The Liebster Award as described by Wordingwell.com is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers, with less than 1000 followers. The main reason it has taken me so long to publish this post is that I have been having a very hard time finding new bloggers to nominate that have less than 1000 followers. Google search didn’t seem to work very well with that request! lol! I
I will only give you guys 5 questions to answer:
- If you were trapped in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, aside from the necessities of food, shelter, clothing and a gun, what three items would you deem necessary for your survival?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?
- If you could be anyone else in the world (dead or alive), who would it be, and why?
- Pepsi or Coca-Cola? You have to pick one. This is a life or death situation.
- Cats or dogs?
Here are my replies:
- Three items I would deem necessary for my survival in the middle of a zombie apocalypse aside from the necessities would be my iPhone, so I can take photos and videos of the situation, a portable charger so I could ensure my phone has the juice to do so, and either a pen and pad so I can write about whats happening, or my laptop so I can blog about the event!
- I would probably have to say Alaska, as it is remote, peaceful, full of nature and beautiful untouched wilderness and not full of people!
- I would choose to be Bear Grylls! He is my hero and I admire him greatly! He has no fear, goes out and lives the dream everyday and is a delightful human being, someone I aspire to be like when I grow up!
- I will pick coca-cola due to it’s amazing marketing campaigns. I do not actually drink cola of any kind, sorry, probably lost some points there, but the bubbles hurt my throat! I have never been fond of pop and believe it’s sugar is killing the world!
- Dogs! I do not have either pet but I do not like cats at all. I find them whiny needy creatures who constantly beg for attention and love, myself being extremely independent, I can’t seem to understand this behaviour and don’t care much for it. Dogs are cool! They do tricks and are man’s best friend and if I was home more, I would definitely be the proud owner of one!
I would like to nominate the following 11 Blogs to pay forward the good vibes and encouragement.
There’s no pressure and no rush to participate, but we would all really love it if you did!
Congratulations to all the nominees! I hope you feel as honoured as I did when I was nominated and take this as the compliment it is meant to be!
I apologize if I have chosen anyone that has over 1000 followers. Some blogs do not have this information out there for everyone to see, so I just had to guess on a few of the occasions, as asking would certainly ruin the surprise upon being notified!!! Right?!
Here are the 11 questions you are required to answer in acceptance of your nomination. try to keep things light and fun, if possible!
- Why do you blog?
- What was your first indication you loved to write?
- What do you hope to accomplish by writing a blog?
- What is your biggest inspiration in life!
- What was your last adventure and why was it great/not great?
- Who is your favourite blogger and why?
- is this the first time you’ve ever heard of the Liebster Award?
- How important do you consider grammar and spelling to be when writing your blog posts?
- What did you want to be when you grew up and why?
- Do you believe in magic?
- Post your favourite photo ever and explain why you love it!
Hope you like the questions and they aren’t too difficult!
Now it is your turn to follow the outline of the Liebster Award nomination process! Answer the questions I’ve posted, make up 11 of your own to ask the nominees, and notify them that they’ve been chosen in a blog post of your own!
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with me! I would be more than happy to help if I can!
Thanks for reading!